The Provider App provides limited access to the 'Meet Now' meetings feature ONLY. To have access to the full platform, healthcare providers must access SK Virtual Visit on the web on a desktop/laptop computer.
The "SK Virtual Visit" application is available for download:
- iOS for Apple mobile cell phone and tablet products - Apple App Store
- Android mobile cell phone and tablet products - Google Play Store
Features that can be utilized when logged into the app are:
- The ability to join a meeting, either via hyperlink or by manually entering a Meeting ID and passcode
- The ability to start a video meeting from their phone and send an email invitation to other participants or providers
- The ability to start a phone meeting by dialing in a patient, participants, or other providers
- The ability to access past meetings
Note: Clinical users MUST first be invited to join a clinic and then create their account using a desktop or laptop computer, then they can begin using the application on their mobile device.