As a patient's family member, caregiver or a healthcare provider, you may be invited by the patient to join their scheduled patient consultation. Patients can invite up to two guests. The invitation is sent by email.
Guests invited by a patient must:
- Create a 'SK Virtual Visit' account in the app on their mobile device or on web on a laptop/computer/tablet at https://virtualvisit.saskatchewan.ca/
- Provide a photo (a "selfie") of themselves to have their identity confirmed
- Be admitted into the consultation by the host
Step 1 - Download and open the “SK Virtual Visit” app onto your mobile device OR on web on a laptop/computer/tablet at https://virtualvisit.saskatchewan.ca/
- iOS for Apple mobile cell phone and iPad products - Apple App Store
- Android mobile products - Google Play Store
Step 2 - Create a new user account (if you don’t already have one).
Note: Complete steps 1 and 2 above prior to the consultation time so there are no delays with joining at the appointment time.
Step 3 - As indicated in the invitation email, once the consultation starts you will receive a second email with a link to join the consultation.
In the second email select “Request To Join Consultation”, then log into your account.
Step 4 - On the top of the 'Home Page', click 'Invited to Join an Appointment. View to Request Access' or 'Invitation to join a consultation'.
Mobile: Web on laptop/computer:
Step 5 - Click 'Request Access'. You will be asked to take a selfie of yourself to confirm your identity, before you can join the consultation. Click 'Take Photo'. Either upload a photo you already have or take a new webcam photo, then 'Save'.
Step 6 - Once your identity has been verified by the person who invited you, you will be admitted into the consultation.
Step 7 - You may introduce yourself to the others attending the consultation by chat.