On the Web (laptop/computer/tablet)
You may access 'SK Virtual Visit' from
- The web URL Login page at https://virtualvisit.saskatchewan.ca/
As the platform is browser based, no update is needed. Once you log in, you are always on the latest version.
On a Mobile Device (phone/tablet)
You may access 'SK Virtual Visit' from either
- A dedicated mobile app installed from your app store
- The Web URL Login page at https://virtualvisit.saskatchewan.ca/
App updates can be automatic or manual, depending on your device 'Settings'.
To Manually Update:
Open your app store and search for 'SK Virtual Visit'.
If an update is required, an 'Update' button will appear for you to select.
If no update is required, you will not see 'Update', but will see 'Open'.
If you have not installed the app, you will see 'Install'.
- iOS for Apple mobile cell phone and tablet products - Apple App Store
- Android mobile cell phone and tablet products - Google Play Store